Name: Hannah Clark
I am a skilled 2d artist with a passion for storytelling. I love video games and sequential art and would love to have more opportunities to work collaboratively with a team of creative people to help bring new and exciting worlds to life through visual and interactive storytelling. In return I can provide someone who is skilled in both traditional and digital mediums, including Photoshop and Adobe Premiere. I am a confident communicator and have a positive and professional outlook. When I am not freelancing I can be found developing my own comic book projects.
Freelance Illustrator & Concept Artist (2012 – Current)
As a freelance artist I have been creating illustrations for private use and small publications primarily working with independent publishers and developers. My roles have included but were not limited to;
- Comic Artist, including character design, pencils, ink, colours and lettering.
- Concept Artist, primarily character & creatures
- Sprite line art and expressions for Visual Novels
- Icon, Character and Background art for Mobile Games
- liIllustrations for private and commercial use.
Concept Artist & Illustrator
Two Coins Entertainment (2013 – 2014)
Darkside of the Pixel (2011-2012)
For these companies I was a visual development artist, specifically for creatures and characters for both Mobile and PC games. I also provided illustrations for card games and other promotional use.
Graphic Designer & Artist Liaison (Volunteer)
Furnal Equinox Convention (2009 – 2011)
This role required me to draw on my excellent communication and organizational skills to ensure the convention was delivered on time and clients expectations were managed and exceeded. My key responsibilities included;
- Working digitally to create and edit art and documents that helped visual elements of the convention.
- Web-site graphics
- T-shirt design
- Logo design
- Button/ID Art
- Working closely with the featured artists; editing their work for print etc
- Organized the ‘Dealers Den’ which required excellent communication with the dealers and talking them through appropriate permits and paper work at the time. This included on the day management of dealers space.
Epic Pets 2013
Frenetic Ramblings II 2012
Furry Calender 2013
Zodiac Calender 2012
Furnal Equinox T-shirt Design 2010
Furnal Equinox Volunteer Badge 2010 & 2011
Wimbledon College of Art, UK – Foundation Course Diploma
Max the Mutt Animation School, Toronto, Canada – Illustration for Sequential Art (2008 – 2009)
Digital Software: Photoshop Cs5, Adobe Premiere , Paint Tool Sai, Painter X, Microsoft Office Suit
Traditional Illustration: Pencil, Ink, Acrylic, Gouache, Watercolour, Oil, Markers, Sketches, Thumbnails, Concepts